| || |
El Tango es la directa expresión de lo que comúnmente los poetas han tratado de definir en palabras como: la creencia de que la lucha puede ser un festejo
| || || | The left turn in the bachata is the easiest turn to learn after learning the basic side steps. Although there are specific steps involved in the turn, it becomes intuitive after becoming familiar with the rhythm of the music and the steps.
- Begin by performing the basic side steps to the right, ending with the hip bump on count 4.
- Step to the left with your left foot, but turn your left foot 90 degrees in the direction you're going. Your toes should be pointing to the left.
- Pivot on 180 degrees to the left on the ball of your left foot while stepping with your right foot. Instead of bringing your right foot next to your left, as in the side step, your right foot will be to the right of your left foot.
- Pivot another 180 degrees to the left on the ball of your right foot while stepping with your left foot. Your left foot will be on the left of your right foot and you will be in the same position as on count 3 of the basic side step to the left.
- Finish the turn by bringing your right foot next to your left while bumping your hip to the right.