| || |
Music must be swallowed by movement.
| || || | Spicy, flirty, Latin moves are on display on the dance floor with the rumba. Its classic slow-quick-quick beat makes it easy to dance to just about any music with a Latin beat. You can make it even more fun by adding an underarm turn while dancing the rumba. Here are the steps for ladies.
- Grasp the hand of your partner and place your other hand on his shoulders. This is the classic stance for the rumba.
- Step backwards with your right foot and left with your left foot. Quickly bring your right foot in and snap it up against your left foot.
- Walk forward seven steps, making a slight circle on the dance floor. Step forward with one foot at a time as you feel the slow-quick-quick beat with the music.
- Snap your feet together at the end of the seventh step. Your heels will make a clicking sound as your feet come together and your heel clacks against the floor.
- Repeat these steps as the music continues. Feel free to add your own moves to the rumba, as long as you keep with the beat.
- Remember that this is a Latin dance, so your moves should be graceful and sexy at the same time.
Best Price $13.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
You Save:$12.99 (48%)