| || |
El hombre dominicano es machista, quiere que sus órdenes sean cumplidas. Pero a sus mujeres no les gusta cumplirlas, y de alli vienen sus pleitos. Bachata es una defensa de los hombres.
| || || | Once you've mastered the basic bachata steps you'll want to add a little spice. The step in place bachata dance steps is the perfect way to do this. There's nothing like a little shimmy to get the pulses racing.
- Begin doing the step in place bachata dance steps by starting with the basic bachata steps. Step to the right with your right foot, cross in front with your left foot, step to the right with your right foot, and slide your foot over to meet your left and thrust your hip out to the right.
- Repeat the step one but to the left, remembering to end the steps with a thrust of your hip to the left.
- Do the step in place bachata dance steps by stepping to the right after doing the basic bachata steps. Move your hips and torso to the right in a swaying motion, and then do the same to the right. Try to do a figure eight with your body, starting with your ribcage, by circling your body forward first then back, and doing the same in the other direction.
- Make sure you keep your feet planted to the ground as you do the step in place bachata dance steps. While you can bend your knees, and move everything else, your feet should not move. Go to the right and the left four times: two times to the right, and two times to the left.
- Kick with your left foot on the eighth beat as you're moving your torso back to the right. Think of dragging your foot backwards, and then swiping it behind you as your body is leaning back.
- Continue the step in place bachata dance steps to the left in the same manner as you did to the left, and end the steps with a kick with your right foot.