| || |
El hombre dominicano es machista, quiere que sus órdenes sean cumplidas. Pero a sus mujeres no les gusta cumplirlas, y de alli vienen sus pleitos. Bachata es una defensa de los hombres.
| || || | After you do the basic bachata dance steps with your partner, you'll want to do more. One great step is the swaying hip or step in place bachata dance step. Not only is it cool to do, it's hot. Read this article and get swaying on the dance floor with your partner.
- Begin the swaying hip bachata dance with a partner steps by standing before your partner.
- Take your partner in a ballroom hold, with your right hand holding her left, and your left hand on her left shoulder blade or just below. She places her right hand on your shoulder, and follows the curve of your left arm with her right.
- Do the basic bachata steps by stepping to the right with your right foot, sliding over with your left, stepping again with your right, sliding your left foot to meet your right, and swinging your hip to the right. Your partner will be following along with you, though starting with her left foot.
- Go back to the left as you do the basic bachata dance steps, in preparation of the swaying hip bachata dance moves.
- Bring your partner in a little closer, and stop her from continuing the basic bachata dance steps with the forearm of your right arm. Drop your knees, your partner will follow suit, and begin the swaying hip bachata dance steps.
- Continue the swaying hips bachata dance steps by stepping to the right, then doing a circle eight with your torso first to the right then the left without lifting your feet. Make sure you stand a little to the left of your partner and not directly before her. As you do the swaying hips bachata dance steps, your right knee should go between the knees of your partner.
- End with a kick with your left foot, then repeat the step in place bachata dance steps to the left, ending with a kick with your right foot. Vary the kicks by having your partner lift up her left knee when you do the swaying hip bachata dance step to the right, and you lift up your left knee when you do the swaying hips bachata dance step to the left.
- Return to the basic bachata dance steps after finishing the swaying hips bachata dance steps.