Double chins are fat deposits that may appear due to several reasons. Once you determine the cause of your double chin you may be able to get rid of it without surgery. The major causes of double chin are hereditary pre-disposition (genetics), age, and excess body fat.
For the first cause take a look at your family members. Do they have double chins as well? Many families are predisposed to getting double chins for different reasons. Some people retain too much water which can lead to a double chin. Other families naturally store too much fat due to their improper eating habits.
Another major cause for double chin is simply age. As you get older you lose muscle and your skin gets looser. While you might never be able to get back to the perfect chin you had in your early 20’s, there are few ways to hide your age by reducing the double chin. To strengthen your chin muscles you can do some double chin exercises.
If your double chin appears due to excess body fat, you can simply lose weight and exercise in an effort to get rid of your double chin. The best solution for such double chin is diet and exercise.
Now that you know the causes of double chin you should be better prepared for the ways to get rid of your double chin.
How to get rid of double chin?
- Proper diet to get rid of double chin: You can lose your double chin by eating less. By limiting your calorie intake, you reduce the amount of fat you store in your body and your face. Satisfy your hunger with fruits, salad and low calorie food items. If you are really serious to get rid of your double chin, grab an ebook on Fat fighting foods and discover an amazing list of fat burning food.
- Exercises for double chin: Exercises plays an important role in burning more calories and reduces the amount of fat in your overall body. Exercises for double chin are extremely easy and can be done in just a few minutes each day.
- Platysma exercise to lose double chin: The platsyma muscle runs up the neck and under the chin. It is responsible for the movement of the lower jaw, neck, and mouth. This muscle can be tightened to help remove the double chin. Platysma exercise is an exercise where you open the mouth as widely as possible, then stretch the lower lip and jaw over your top row of teeth. The theory is that if you exercise this muscle, it will tighten the muscles around the chin and help you lose your double chin.
- Chin liposuction for getting rid of your double chin: Chin Liposuction is an expensive method where fat is drained from the problematic area. It is often dangerous and you can face risks of death from blood clots, infection, lidocaine can cause heart failure, etc. Also, if you do not reduce your caloric intake and continue poor eating habits, your double chin will come back.
- Velform Chin Wrap System: The most effective and popular way to tone your chin and neck. Velform chin wrap system reduces the fat from your chin and neck area. Use twice daily for quick results.
- Lose weight. One of the best ways to lose double chin fat is to generally lose weight all over. Excess fat has accumulated under your chin and is being stored around the jaw area as double chin fat. It’s really important to change your diet so you eat more fiber, less fat and fewer calories.
- Eat a healthy diet low in sugar and salt and drink plenty of water to flush your system and help prevent water retention. Salty food will encourage your body to retain water because your body will try to dilute salt. You should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Eat oily fish at least 3 times a week to provide your body with Omega 3 and Omega 6 oils. Omega oils will help to soften your skin from the inside and improve your skin’s elasticity so as you lose weight your skin will shrink back naturally and you won’t be left with a turkey neck in place of your double chin fat.
- Do facial exercises to tighten up the muscles around your neck and under your chin. Tilt your head back and thrust your chin forward. Now open and close your mouth so that as you close your mouth you can feel the muscles under your chin stretch. Bear in mind it’s not the stretch that tones the muscle it’s the slow controlled release. Repeat this exercise 5 times, 3 times a day, every day to help tone up the muscles under your chin.
- Avoid wearing clothes or necklaces that will make your double chin look more obvious.
- Begin a fat burning diet and start doing fat burning exercise to help reduce the amount of fat being stored in your body. Your diet is everything, you are what you eat. A fat burning diet will strip your body of excess fat including your double chin and you will look and feel more attractive.
Price: $35.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping